Activities on the campsite
Camping Les Ecolodges des 3 Lacs of Rochebrune
In addition to the many things to do on the campsite, there are many activities within walking distance of the campsite.
AT THE LEISURE PARK
Go karting (06 74 29 37 42)
Water-ski (06 37 67 77 13)
Paintball (06 80 75 13 54)
Treeclimbing (06 80 75 13 54)
Pony ride for the little ones (+33-6-60 59 14 14)
Le muséoscope du lac: Several projection rooms tell the story of the construction of the Serre-Ponçon dam and the sunken villages.
Apiland: Theme on beekeeping (exhibition room, demonstration of the manufacture of mail in the factory, observation of bees, etc.).
Mont Colombis: A breathtaking 360° view, the Serre-Ponçon lake, the EDF canal, the Espinasse lake and the villages.
Aérodrome de Tallard: First European platform for aerial leisure activities: in addition to a wind tunnel, hot-air balloon, parachute, biplane, helicopter ULM.
– BMX, skateboard, rollerblade track – free entry
– Bicross track at the Durance Bridge
– Cycle path from the village to the airfield
– Hiking – tour – historical reconstruction – multi-sports area: tennis, handball, basketball
– Tallard Equestrian Centre or – Tallard Riding Centre
– The Saint Laurent chapel in Sigoyer, Saint Grégoire church, Tallard castle and village
– Base nautique la baie Saint Michel (boat rental without licence, sailing school, water skiing)
– The Piles wetland at La Saulce
A LITTLE FURTHER AWAY
La montagne aux marmottes: Parc animalier pédagogique et attractif, marmottes, animaux sauvages, reconstitution d’une grotte préhistorique, spectacles de rapaces.
Le domaine d’Aragon: Donkey breeding.
Les demoiselles coiffées: Column of conglomerates supporting a more or less voluminous rock.
La ferme du col Jarjayes: Educational farm in Gap in the Hautes-Alpes.
The mountain of Céüse : a mountain peak in the Hautes-Alpes region, reaching an altitude of 2,016 m. It is a Natura 2000 site. It is the highest point of the Bochaine massif. It is home to large climbing walls.
La chèvrerie de Céüze ; Goat farm of Céüse.
Lakes, mountains and hills.